Domestic bourses bounced back in green during the noon trading session supported by buying in Tata Motors, Bajaj Auto, Sun Pharma, Britannia Industries and Eicher Motors among others.
At 12:38 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 44363.82 up by 104.08 points or by 0.24 % and then NSE Nifty was at 12982.55 down by -4.45 points or by -0.03 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 44407.28 and intraday low of 44071.61 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 13035.3 and intraday low of 12945.2
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 3248.20,+3.78%), Titan Company Ltd. (Rs. 1353.90,+2.02%), Tata Steel Ltd. (Rs. 579.35,+1.84%), Bajaj Finance Ltd. (Rs. 4896.15,+1.41%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7091.45,+1.40%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (Rs. 195.05,-1.34%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 833.45,-1.06%), Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (Rs. 2694.05,-0.98%), Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (Rs. 2220.00,-0.83%), UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Rs. 4804.80,-0.59%), among others.
Realty index was at 2065.62 up by 58.82 points or by 2.93%. Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (Rs. 63.90,+5.71%), Godrej Industries Ltd. (Rs. 1167.05,+5.43%), Phoenix Mills Ltd. (Rs. 680.10,+3.62%), Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. (Rs. 291.05,+2.81%), DLF Ltd. (Rs. 188.45,+2.20%),.
CDS index was at 27288.96 down by -104.13 points or by -0.38%. TTK Prestige Ltd. (Rs. 5781.40,-0.60%), Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd. (Rs. 305.80,-0.18%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 2952 , shares advanced were 1817 while 948 shares declined and 187 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.