Amid volatile trade, domestic bourses slipped in red during the late noon trading session amid selling in TECK and bankex stocks.
Indian rupee is trading marginally higher at 73.84 per dollar, amid volatile trade seen in the domestic equity market. It opened higher at 73.79 per dollar against previous close of 73.88.
At 14:45 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 44039.2 down by -220.54 points or by -0.5 % and then NSE Nifty was at 12947.45 down by -39.55 points or by -0.3 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 44407.28 and intraday low of 43995.41 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 13035.3 and intraday low of 12945.2
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 3190.00,+1.92%), Titan Company Ltd. (Rs. 1351.30,+1.82%), Nestle India Ltd. (Rs. 17986.00,+1.31%), Asian Paints Ltd. (Rs. 2181.75,+1.19%), Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1127.70,+0.74%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1852.60,-1.97%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 826.30,-1.91%), Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (Rs. 2678.50,-1.56%), Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (Rs. 195.00,-1.37%), Axis Bank Ltd. (Rs. 604.95,-1.28%), among others.
Among the sectors, Realty index was at 2046.04 up by 39.24 points or by 1.96%. Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (Rs. 65.60,+8.52%), Godrej Industries Ltd. (Rs. 1149.50,+3.84%), Oberoi Realty Ltd. (Rs. 456.05,+2.09%), Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. (Rs. 288.80,+2.01%), Phoenix Mills Ltd. (Rs. 668.00,+1.77%),.
TECk index was at 9977.31 down by -89.83 points or by -0.89%. Coforge Ltd. (Rs. 2396.30,-2.27%), Vodafone Idea Ltd. (Rs. 9.75,-2.01%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 826.30,-1.91%), Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (Rs. 2678.50,-1.56%), Wipro Ltd. (Rs. 350.20,-1.37%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3172 , shares advanced were 1822 while 1129 shares declined and 221 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.