Indian benchmark indices are expected to start the day in green on Tuesday as trends on SGX Nifty indicate a positive opening for the index in India with a 78 points gain.
However, elevated crude prices and mixed global cues might keep investors on their toes.
On Monday, the 30-share benchmark index ended at 49744.32 down by -1145.44 points or by -2.25 % and then NSE Nifty was at 14675.7 down by -306.05 points or by -2.04 %.
On the global front, in the overnight trade, the Dow Jones rose 0.09 per cent, eking a small gain. The S&P 500 lost 0.77 per cent and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 2.46 per cent.
Asian stocks were mixed on Tuesday. The Australian S&P/ASX 200 gained half a per cent while South Korea’s Kospi declined 0.8 per cent in early trading. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index futures rose 0.2 per cent. Japanese markets are closed for a public holiday.
Back home, Top traded Volumes on NSE Nifty – Tata Motors Ltd. 57723298.00, State Bank of India 52535049.00, ITC Ltd. 51546288.00, Hindalco Industries Ltd. 45975603.00, Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. 36592043.00,
On NSE, total number of shares traded was 32.97 Crore and total turnover stood at Rs. 74473.34 Crore.
On NSE Future and Options, total number of contracts traded in index futures was 487212 with a total turnover of Rs. 48030.64 Crore. Along with this total number of contracts traded in stock futures were 1620635 with a total turnover of Rs. 144637.66 Crore. Total numbers of contracts for index options were 30145546 with a total turnover of Rs. 2975615.15 Crore. and total numbers of contracts for stock options were 2358961 with a total turnover of Rs. 218833.88 Crore.
The FIIs on 22/02/2021 stood as net buyer in equity and debt. Gross equity purchased stood at Rs. 18153.28 Crore and gross debt purchased stood at Rs. 119.62 Crore, while the gross equity sold stood at Rs. 17221.58 Crore and gross debt sold stood at Rs. 768.08 Crore. Therefore, the net investment of equity and debt reported were Rs. 931.70 Crore and Rs. -648.46
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.