Equity benchmark Sensex jumped over 300 points in the opening session on Tuesday tracking gains in index majors Reliance Industries, ICICI Bank and L&T but soon it pared the gains.
Foreign institutional investors turned net sellers in the capital market as they offloaded shares worth Rs 893.25 crore on Monday, as per exchange data.
At 9:45, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 49722.57 down by -21.75 points or by -0.04 % and then NSE Nifty was at 14728.4 up by 52.7 points or by 0.36 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 50128.85 and intraday low of 49659.85 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 14782.35 and intraday low of 14711.45
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (Rs. 112.30,+5.64%), Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1480.75,+1.96%), Bajaj Finance Ltd. (Rs. 5445.00,+1.22%), ICICI Bank Ltd. (Rs. 615.35,+0.90%), Bajaj Finserv Ltd. (Rs. 10090.25,+0.90%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Asian Paints Ltd. (Rs. 2319.80,-2.82%), Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1911.90,-1.88%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 6965.00,-1.72%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 937.90,-1.31%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 826.35,-1.26%), among others.
Realty index was at 2749.25 up by 61.23 points or by 2.28%. Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. (Rs. 294.80,+4.46%), Phoenix Mills Ltd. (Rs. 793.50,+3.38%), Godrej Industries Ltd. (Rs. 1489.80,+2.96%), DLF Ltd. (Rs. 300.35,+2.30%), Brigade Enterprises Ltd. (Rs. 290.40,+1.81%),.
Auto index was at 23135.31 down by -113.94 points or by -0.49%. Escorts Ltd. (Rs. 1255.20,-2.07%), Amara Raja Batteries Ltd. (Rs. 887.25,-1.89%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 6965.00,-1.72%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 826.35,-1.26%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 3916.00,-1.25%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 2306 , shares advanced were 1247 while 948 shares declined and 111 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.