The Indian markets fluctuated in Tuesday's morning deals, with metals and public sector banks supporting the benchmark indices.
Indian rupee opened higher by 14 paise at 72.36 per dollar on Tuesday against previous close of 72.50, amid buying seen in the domestic equity market.
At 10:25 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 50184.98 up by 440.66 points or by 0.89 % and then NSE Nifty was at 14776.25 up by 100.55 points or by 0.69 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 50193.8 and intraday low of 49659.85 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 14782.35 and intraday low of 14651.85
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (Rs. 113.70,+6.96%), Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1493.15,+2.82%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 855.00,+2.16%), State Bank of India (Rs. 397.50,+2.04%), Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (Rs. 3017.15,+1.97%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Asian Paints Ltd. (Rs. 2329.30,-2.42%), Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1902.70,-2.35%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7020.05,-0.95%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 3938.95,-0.68%), Nestle India Ltd. (Rs. 16043.85,-0.34%), among others.
Among the sectors, Realty index was at 2785.69 up by 97.67 points or by 3.63%. Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. (Rs. 301.50,+6.84%), DLF Ltd. (Rs. 307.25,+4.65%), Phoenix Mills Ltd. (Rs. 803.00,+4.62%), Godrej Industries Ltd. (Rs. 1494.05,+3.26%), Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (Rs. 82.95,+2.66%),.
_Bankex index was at 39896.15 down by 183.69 points or by 0.46%. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1902.70,-2.35%), HDFC Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1547.85,-0.05%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 2687 , shares advanced were 1671 while 886 shares declined and 130 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.