The domestic benchmark indices held on to their gains but were off the day's top in the noon deals of Tuesday's volatile session.
At 12:35 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 49803.76 up by 59.44 points or by 0.12 % and then NSE Nifty was at 14747.05 up by 71.35 points or by 0.49 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 50327.31 and intraday low of 49659.85 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 14854.5 and intraday low of 14651.85
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (Rs. 113.85,+7.10%), Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1488.55,+2.50%), NTPC Ltd. (Rs.
103.90,+1.86%), IndusInd Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1040.50,+1.83%), Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Rs. 605.25,+1.59%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1877.55,-3.64%), HDFC Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1524.85,-1.54%), Asian Paints Ltd. (Rs. 2351.50,-1.49%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 6996.60,-1.28%), Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (Rs. 2628.00,-0.92%), among others.
Among the sectors, Realty index was at 2761.63 up by 73.61 points or by 2.74%. Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. (Rs. 298.80,+5.88%), DLF Ltd. (Rs. 304.80,+3.81%), Phoenix Mills Ltd. (Rs. 794.75,+3.54%), Godrej Industries Ltd. (Rs. 1492.95,+3.18%), Brigade Enterprises Ltd. (Rs. 290.50,+1.84%),.
Bankex index was at 39447.84 down by -264.62 points or by -0.67%. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1877.55,-3.64%), HDFC Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1524.85,-1.54%), RBL Bank Ltd. (Rs. 236.00,-0.11%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3062 , shares advanced were 1677 while 1190 shares declined and 195 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.