Indian benchmark indices pared all the early losses and bounced back in green during the morning deals amid buying in index heavyweights including State Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. , Bajaj Finance Ltd. , Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd., Axis Bank Ltd. among others.
At 10:32 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 48787.32 up by 68.8 points or by 0.14 % and then NSE Nifty was at 14646.75 up by 12.6 points or by 0.09 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 48996.53 and intraday low of 48521.85 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 14723.4 and intraday low of 14580.15
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were State Bank of India (Rs. 359.85,+2.68%), Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1762.50,+2.22%), Bajaj Finance Ltd. (Rs. 5674.50,+2.19%), Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (Rs. 109.80,+2.00%), Axis Bank Ltd. (Rs. 714.60,+1.65%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2387.05,-0.84%), Titan Company Ltd. (Rs. 1412.00,-0.81%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 747.00,-0.81%), Reliance Industries Ltd. (Rs. 1945.15,-0.72%), Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (Rs. 2404.00,-0.62%), among others.
Among the sectors, PSU index was at 6905.98 up by 169.39 points or by 2.51%. Indian Bank (Rs. 117.90,+8.41%), Punjab National Bank (Rs. 37.25,+7.97%), The New India Assurance Company Ltd. (Rs. 157.60,+7.17%), Bank of Baroda (Rs. 71.25,+6.82%), Bank of Maharashtra (Rs. 24.95,+6.40%),.
FMCG index was at 12647.75 down by -28.31 points or by -0.22%. Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. (Rs. 131.30,-7.67%), Uttam Sugar Mills Ltd. (Rs. 147.00,-7.46%), Avadh Sugar & Energy Ltd. (Rs. 314.65,-6.37%), Dalmia Bharat Sugar and Industries Ltd. (Rs. 285.15,-4.09%), Tata Consumer Products Ltd. (Rs. 656.60,-3.03%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 2789 , shares advanced were 1771 while 862 shares declined and 156 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.