Indian benchmark indices continued to trade higher during the noon trading session lifted mainly by public sector banks.
A total of 20 companies, including Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone, Alembic Pharmaceuticals, Apollo Pipes, DCM Shriram, IIFL Securities, Larsen & Toubro Infotech, and RBL Bank are set to release their quarterly earnings today.
At 12:28 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 48830.51 up by 111.99 points or by 0.23 % and then NSE Nifty was at 14668 up by 33.85 points or by 0.23 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 48996.53 and intraday low of 48521.85 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 14723.4 and intraday low of 14580.15
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Bajaj Finance Ltd. (Rs. 5744.55,+3.45%), State Bank of India (Rs. 362.35,+3.40%), IndusInd Bank Ltd. (Rs. 932.00,+1.97%), Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1757.10,+1.90%), Axis Bank Ltd. (Rs. 716.00,+1.85%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Reliance Industries Ltd. (Rs. 1937.05,-1.13%), Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (Rs. 5127.45,-1.10%), Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Rs. 652.05,-1.02%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 745.70,-0.98%), Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (Rs. 218.95,-0.88%), among others.
Among the sectors, _PSU index was at 6911.02 up by 174.43 points or by 2.59%. Punjab National Bank (Rs. 38.35,+11.16%), Indian Bank (Rs. 119.65,+10.02%), Bank of Baroda (Rs. 72.40,+8.55%), Bank of India (Rs. 70.80,+8.01%), Bank of Maharashtra (Rs. 25.10,+7.04%),.
_HCS index was at 23606.85 down by -75.02 points or by -0.32%. Morepen Laboratories Ltd. (Rs. 65.25,-4.95%), Vimta Labs Ltd. (Rs. 243.75,-3.41%), Cipla Ltd. (Rs. 886.30,-2.56%), Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd. (Rs. 191.05,-2.33%), Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Rs. 564.30,-2.31%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3104 , shares advanced were 1887 while 1036 shares declined and 181 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.