Indian benchmark indices continued to trade higher during the during the morning deals tracking gains in index-heavyweights Reliance Industries, Infosys and HDFC Bank amid a positive trend in global equities.
Foreign institutional investors (FIIs) were net sellers in the capital market as they offloaded shares worth Rs 846.37 crore on Wednesday, as per provisional exchange data.
At 10:38 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 52142.93 up by 201.29 points or by 0.39 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15710.5 up by 75.15 points or by 0.48 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 52176.23 and intraday low of 51957.92 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15714 and intraday low of 15648.5
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Bajaj Finance Ltd. (Rs. 5811.85,+2.43%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 1068.35,+1.56%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2387.40,+1.32%), State Bank of India (Rs. 426.60,+1.22%), Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (Rs. 244.70,+1.12%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were ITC Ltd. (Rs. 210.45,-0.92%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 4184.05,-0.91%), Asian Paints Ltd. (Rs. 2931.20,-0.44%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7212.00,-0.39%), UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Rs. 6706.95,-0.26%), among others.
Among the sectors, Metal index was at 18905.89 up by 271.77 points or by 1.46%. Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Ltd. (Rs. 127.05,+2.09%), JSW Steel Ltd. (Rs. 712.15,+2.03%), National Aluminium Company Ltd. (Rs. 71.60,+1.63%), Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. (Rs. 403.80,+1.58%), Tata Steel Ltd. (Rs. 1118.00,+1.55%),.
Auto index was at 24054.88 down by 39.9 points or by 0.17%. Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 4184.05,-0.91%), Eicher Motors Ltd. (Rs. 2715.65,-0.45%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7212.00,-0.39%), Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Rs. 3013.40,-0.33%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3047 , shares advanced were 2297 while 628 shares declined and 122 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.