Indian benchmark indices continued to trade higher during the noon trading session amid buying in index heavyweights including Bajaj Finance Ltd., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , Hindustan Unilever Ltd.Reliance Industries Ltd. and Bajaj Finserv Ltd. among others.
GAIL India share price jumped more than 2 percent intraday on June 10, a day after the state-run company posted a 28.3 percent rise in net profit at Rs 1,908 crore in the March quarter against Rs 1,487.3 crore in the previous quarter.
At 12:45 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 52161.79 up by 220.15 points or by 0.42 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15720.6 up by 85.25 points or by 0.55 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 52281.08 and intraday low of 51957.92 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15741.25 and intraday low of 15648.5
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Bajaj Finance Ltd. (Rs. 5887.50,+3.76%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 1071.00,+1.82%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2395.00,+1.64%), Reliance Industries Ltd. (Rs. 2208.70,+1.56%), Bajaj Finserv Ltd. (Rs. 11711.00,+1.32%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were ITC Ltd. (Rs. 209.40,-1.41%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 4175.55,-1.11%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7202.90,-0.51%), UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Rs. 6704.80,-0.30%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 969.15,-0.28%), among others.
Among the sectors, HCS index was at 25257.34 up by 360.05 points or by 1.45%. Metropolis Healthcare Ltd. (Rs. 3019.10,+7.24%), Dr. Lal Pathlabs Ltd. (Rs. 3200.20,+6.92%), Aster DM Healthcare Ltd. (Rs. 156.40,+5.68%), Thyrocare Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 1122.40,+4.84%), Morepen Laboratories Ltd. (Rs. 64.10,+4.65%),.
Auto index was at 23965.07 down by -49.91 points or by -0.21%. Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 4175.55,-1.11%), Eicher Motors Ltd. (Rs. 2703.35,-0.90%), Exide Industries Ltd. (Rs. 192.20,-0.88%), Bosch Ltd. (Rs. 15719.75,-0.62%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7202.90,-0.51%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3385 , shares advanced were 2403 while 824 shares declined and 158 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.