Domestic bourses continued to gain strength during the noon trading session supported by buying in healthcare PSU and metal stocks.
At 14:45 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 52290.7 up by 349.06 points or by 0.67 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15742.75 up by 107.4 points or by 0.69 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 52346.35 and intraday low of 51957.92 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15747.15 and intraday low of 15648.5
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Bajaj Finance Ltd. (Rs. 6038.00,+6.41%), Bajaj Finserv Ltd. (Rs. 12002.40,+3.84%), State Bank of India (Rs. 431.90,+2.48%), IndusInd Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1022.20,+1.87%), Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (Rs. 5288.00,+1.27%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were ITC Ltd. (Rs. 209.45,-1.39%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 4183.50,-0.92%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7200.60,-0.54%), Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (Rs. 241.10,-0.37%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 970.60,-0.13%), among others.
Among the sectors, Realty index was at 2852.75 up by 65.12 points or by 2.34%. Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (Rs. 113.50,+7.94%), DLF Ltd. (Rs. 309.60,+3.96%), Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. (Rs. 295.25,+2.64%), Sunteck Realty Ltd. (Rs. 307.65,+2.26%), Sobha Ltd. (Rs. 510.00,+2.18%),.
Auto index was at 23975.51 down by -39.47 points or by -0.16%. Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 4183.50,-0.92%), Eicher Motors Ltd. (Rs. 2703.25,-0.91%), Exide Industries Ltd. (Rs. 192.15,-0.90%), Bosch Ltd. (Rs. 15696.20,-0.77%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7200.60,-0.54%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3552 , shares advanced were 2526 while 853 shares declined and 173 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.