Equity benchmarks returned to winning ways on Thursday after two days of declines as investors snapped up financial, pharma and IT stocks amid firm Asian cues.
Bajaj Finance topped the Sensex gainers' chart, rallying 7.29 per cent, followed by Bajaj FinServ, SBI, IndusInd Bank, Dr Reddy’s, Tech Mahindra, ITC and Kotak Bank.
Sentiments also remained upbeat as daily COVID-19 cases in India remained below the 1 lakh-mark for the third day at 94,052, taking the tally to 2,91,83,121, according to the Union health ministry''s data updated on Thursday.
The active cases have reduced to 11,67,952 comprising 4 per cent of the total infections, while the national COVID-19 recovery rate has improved to 94.77 per cent.
The 30-share benchmark index ended at 52300.47 up by 358.83 points or by 0.69 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15737.75 up by 102.4 points or by 0.65 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 52346.35 and intraday low of 51957.92 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15751.25 and intraday low of 15648.5
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Bajaj Finance Ltd. (Rs. 6087.60,+7.29%), Bajaj Finserv Ltd. (Rs. 11991.60,+3.75%), State Bank of India (Rs. 432.25,+2.56%), IndusInd Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1023.65,+2.02%), Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (Rs. 5290.65,+1.32%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were ITC Ltd. (Rs. 209.40,-1.41%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 4184.00,-0.91%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7199.15,-0.56%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 968.50,-0.34%), UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Rs. 6706.00,-0.28%), among others.
Among the sectors, Realty index was at 2878.74 up by 91.11 points or by 3.27%. Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (Rs. 113.25,+7.70%), DLF Ltd. (Rs. 313.35,+5.22%), Brigade Enterprises Ltd. (Rs. 279.20,+3.41%), Oberoi Realty Ltd. (Rs. 662.10,+3.36%), Sunteck Realty Ltd. (Rs. 309.95,+3.02%),.
Auto index was at 23988.69 down by -26.29 points or by -0.11%. Eicher Motors Ltd. (Rs. 2702.75,-0.93%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 4184.00,-0.91%), Exide Industries Ltd. (Rs. 192.60,-0.67%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7199.15,-0.56%), Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Rs. 3008.15,-0.50%),.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.