Indian benchmark indices were trading lower during the noon trading session amid weak cues from the global peers.
Shares of HCL Technologies on Tuesday dipped 3 per cent after the company's June 2021 quarter earnings failed to enthuse investors.The stock went lower by 3 per cent to Rs 969.50 on the BSE. IT services major HCL Technologies on Monday posted a 9.9 per cent rise in consolidated net profit to Rs 3,214 crore for the June 2021 quarter, and exuded confidence in logging double-digit constant currency growth in FY22 on the back of strong deal pipeline.
At 12:25 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 52132.27 down by -421.13 points or by -0.8 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15587.85 down by -164.55 points or by -1.04 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 52465.03 and intraday low of 52013.51 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15728.45 and intraday low of 15578.55.
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Rs. 7506.45,+2.66%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2441.00,+1.27%), Asian Paints Ltd. (Rs. 3003.00,+0.79%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 3899.25,+0.41%), Infosys Ltd. (Rs. 1545.45,+0.24%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were IndusInd Bank Ltd. (Rs. 988.85,-2.66%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 976.00,-2.42%), ICICI Bank Ltd. (Rs. 642.25,-2.10%), Bharti Airtel Ltd. (Rs. 527.00,-2.10%), NTPC Ltd. (Rs. 118.95,-1.98%), among others.
Among the sectors, FMCG index was at 13587.77 up by -4.79 points or by -0.04%. Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2440.00,+1.23%), Uttam Sugar Mills Ltd. (Rs. 227.95,+1.11%), CCL Products India Ltd. (Rs. 385.10,+1.10%), Marico Ltd. (Rs. 530.95,+1.02%), Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. (Rs. 1758.15,+0.27%),.
Realty index was at 3100.02 down by -70.49 points or by -2.22%. Oberoi Realty Ltd. (Rs. 684.95,-3.89%), Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. (Rs. 658.50,-3.12%), Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. (Rs. 327.55,-2.66%), Sobha Ltd. (Rs. 605.40,-2.54%), Phoenix Mills Ltd. (Rs. 853.15,-2.07%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3381 , shares advanced were 937 while 2313 shares declined and 131 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.