Domestic bourses were trading lower during the noon trading session amid selling in index heavyweights including IndusInd Bank Ltd, Tata Steel Ltd. , Bharti Airtel Ltd. , NTPC Ltd. HCL Technologies among others.
As per experts, rising inflation and anticipation of lower-than-expected economic growth is weighing on investor sentiment.
At 14:38 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 52266.73 down by -286.67 points or by -0.55 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15660.35 down by -92.05 points or by -0.58 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 52465.03 and intraday low of 52013.51 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15728.45 and intraday low of 15578.55
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Asian Paints Ltd. (Rs. 3139.50,+5.38%), UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Rs. 7443.25,+1.79%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2444.70,+1.42%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7226.50,+0.84%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 3911.05,+0.72%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were IndusInd Bank Ltd. (Rs. 983.95,-3.14%), Tata Steel Ltd. (Rs. 1236.80,-2.33%), Bharti Airtel Ltd. (Rs. 526.50,-2.19%), NTPC Ltd. (Rs. 118.70,-2.18%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 978.55,-2.16%), among others.
Among the sectors, _FMCG index was at 13618.67 up by 26.11 points or by 0.19%. Agro Tech Foods Ltd. (Rs. 1114.05,+9.97%), CCL Products India Ltd. (Rs. 387.85,+1.82%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2445.45,+1.45%), Marico Ltd. (Rs. 529.30,+0.70%), Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (Rs. 949.10,+0.53%),.
Metal index was at 18800.08 down by -420.94 points or by -2.19%. Hindalco Industries Ltd. (Rs. 384.60,-3.11%), Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. (Rs. 381.90,-2.95%), Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Ltd. (Rs. 122.95,-2.92%), Vedanta Ltd. (Rs. 257.85,-2.66%), JSW Steel Ltd. (Rs. 681.25,-2.46%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3546 , shares advanced were 1176 while 2227 shares declined and 143 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.