Indian benchmark indices ended in red on Tuesday for the third consecutive session dragged by the metal, realty and financial names.
Meanwhile, Indian rupee ended near the day's high at 74.61 per dollar, amid selling was seen in the domestic equity market. It opened lower at 74.95 per dollar against previous close of 74.87 and traded in the range of 74.54-74.95.
The 30-share benchmark index ended at 52198.51 down by -354.89 points or by -0.68 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15632.1 down by -120.3 points or by -0.76 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 52465.03 and intraday low of 52013.51 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15728.45 and intraday low of 15578.55
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were Asian Paints Ltd. (Rs. 3159.20,+6.04%), UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Rs. 7423.20,+1.52%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2433.90,+0.97%), Nestle India Ltd. (Rs. 17895.00,+0.82%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7215.00,+0.68%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were IndusInd Bank Ltd. (Rs. 982.10,-3.32%), Tata Steel Ltd. (Rs. 1232.70,-2.65%), NTPC Ltd. (Rs. 118.45,-2.39%), Bharti Airtel Ltd. (Rs. 525.85,-2.31%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 977.30,-2.29%), among others.
Among the sectors, _FMCG index was at 13586.64 up by -5.92 points or by -0.04%. Agro Tech Foods Ltd. (Rs. 1084.60,+7.06%), Vishwaraj Sugar Industries Ltd. (Rs. 148.75,+1.19%), Marico Ltd. (Rs. 531.50,+1.12%), CCL Products India Ltd. (Rs. 385.00,+1.08%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2433.90,+0.97%),.
Realty index was at 3094.05 down by -76.46 points or by -2.41%. Phoenix Mills Ltd. (Rs. 840.20,-3.56%), Brigade Enterprises Ltd. (Rs. 312.50,-3.47%), Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (Rs. 154.40,-3.14%), Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. (Rs. 327.25,-2.75%), Oberoi Realty Ltd. (Rs. 693.45,-2.70%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3614 , shares advanced were 1272 while 2206 shares declined and 136 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.