Domestic bourses are expected to start the day in green on Thursday amid firm cues from the global peers.
Amid this setup, SGX Nifty was trading 105 points higher at 15,737 around 7.40 am. Volatility in trade is likely on account of stock-specific moves amid quarterly earnings and weekly derivatives expiry.
On the result front, Forty-four companies including Hindustan Unilever, Bajaj Auto, Ultratech Cement, Biocon, Hindustan Zinc, IIFL Securities, IndiaMART InterMESH and Wockhardt will release their quarterly earnings today.
On Tuesday, the 30-share benchmark index ended at 52198.51 down by -354.89 points or by -0.68 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15632.1 down by -120.3 points or by -0.76 %.
On the global front, Wall Street stocks posted their second straight daily gain on Wednesday, with robust corporate earnings and renewed optimism about the U.S. economic recovery fueling a risk-on rally.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 286.01 points, or 0.83%, to 34,798, the S&P 500 gained 35.63 points, or 0.82%, to 4,358.69 and the Nasdaq Composite added 133.08 points, or 0.92%, to 14,631.95.
Shares in Asia-Pacific were higher in Thursday morning trade, with markets in Japan closed for a holiday. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index was among the biggest gainers regionally, rising 1.19% in early trade. The Taiex in Taiwan also gained 1.01%.
Back home, Top traded Volumes on NSE Nifty – Tata Motors Ltd. 27672567.00, ITC Ltd. 23656813.00, Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. 18634406.00, State Bank of India 14623321.00, ICICI Bank Ltd. 13169127.00,
On NSE, total number of shares traded was 27.37 Crore and total turnover stood at Rs. 63940.31 Crore.
On NSE Future and Options, total number of contracts traded in index futures was 374924 with a total turnover of Rs. 30792.41 Crore. Along with this total number of contracts traded in stock futures were 829511 with a total turnover of Rs. 67065.29 Crore. Total numbers of contracts for index options were 55623208 with a total turnover of Rs. 5352529.45 Crore. and total numbers of contracts for stock options were 3013225 with a total turnover of Rs. 255080.68 Crore.
The FIIs on 20/07/2021 stood as net buyer in equity and debt. Gross equity purchased stood at Rs. 6322.33 Crore and gross debt purchased stood at Rs. 336.47 Crore, while the gross equity sold stood at Rs. 8600.89 Crore and gross debt sold stood at Rs. 435.46 Crore. Therefore, the net investment of equity and debt reported were Rs. -2278.56 Crore and Rs. -98.99
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.