Indian benchmark indices opened higher but soon trimmed the gains amid selling in Mahindra & Mahindra, Larsen & Toubro Ltd, HDFC Bank Ltd. Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. among others.
At 9:45 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 52762.89 down by -74.32 points or by -0.14 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15806.1 down by -17.95 points or by -0.11 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 53008.53 and intraday low of 52653.77 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15876.45 and intraday low of 15768.4.
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 994.70,+1.65%), UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Rs. 7550.45,+1.21%), Tata Steel Ltd. (Rs. 1284.85,+0.93%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7350.00,+0.74%), Bajaj Auto Ltd. (Rs. 3869.80,+0.45%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 1119.10,-2.56%), Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1612.70,-1.76%), HDFC Bank Ltd. (Rs. 1441.40,-0.53%), Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (Rs. 2478.85,-0.46%), IndusInd Bank Ltd. (Rs. 988.50,-0.40%), among others.
Among the sectors, Metal index was at 19497.76 up by 170.23 points or by 0.88%. Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Ltd. (Rs. 130.15,+3.13%), Hindustan Zinc Ltd. (Rs. 332.60,+1.71%), Tata Steel Ltd. (Rs. 1287.55,+1.15%), NMDC Ltd. (Rs. 177.45,+1.05%), Vedanta Ltd. (Rs. 265.70,+1.05%),.
CGS index was at 23905.49 down by -144 points or by -0.6%. Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1617.45,-1.47%), Thermax Ltd. (Rs. 1424.45,-1.28%), Adani Green Energy Ltd. (Rs. 973.50,-0.80%), Bharat Electronics Ltd. (Rs. 183.40,-0.54%), ABB India Ltd. (Rs. 1703.90,-0.52%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 2844 , shares advanced were 1620 while 1129 shares declined and 95 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.