Equity benchmark indices turned volatile as it swung between red and green during the morning deals.
At 10:30 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 52861.93 up by 24.72 points or by 0.05 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15843.25 up by 19.2 points or by 0.12 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 53008.53 and intraday low of 52653.77 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15876.45 and intraday low of 15768.4
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 996.30,+1.81%), UltraTech Cement Ltd. (Rs. 7559.10,+1.33%), ICICI Bank Ltd. (Rs. 662.60,+1.04%), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (Rs. 7368.20,+0.99%), Axis Bank Ltd. (Rs. 750.55,+0.54%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 1127.15,-1.85%), Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1616.45,-1.53%), Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Rs. 683.05,-0.60%), Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (Rs. 5362.15,-0.38%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2369.55,-0.38%), among others.
Among the sectors, Metal index was at 19408.03 up by 80.5 points or by 0.42%. Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Ltd. (Rs. 128.40,+1.74%), Hindustan Zinc Ltd. (Rs. 332.45,+1.67%), Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. (Rs. 397.60,+0.98%), NMDC Ltd. (Rs. 177.00,+0.80%), Vedanta Ltd. (Rs. 265.00,+0.78%),.
CGS index was at 23877.99 down by -171.5 points or by -0.71%. Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1616.45,-1.53%), Thermax Ltd. (Rs. 1425.90,-1.17%), Bharat Electronics Ltd. (Rs. 182.30,-1.14%), GMR Infrastructure Ltd. (Rs. 29.10,-1.02%), Adani Green Energy Ltd. (Rs. 974.00,-0.75%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3139 , shares advanced were 1624 while 1388 shares declined and 127 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.