Indian benchmark indices were trading higher during the noon trading session amid buying seen in banks, IT, metal and pharma names. BSE Midcap and Smallcap indices are up marginally.
Meanwhile, Indian rupee is trading marginally higher at 74.40 per dollar, amid buying seen in the domestic equity market. It opened 7 paise lower at 74.53 per dollar against previous close of 74.46.
Zomato made a stellar debut on Dalal Street and trading with over 60 percent premium to its final offer price of Rs 76.
At 14:38 hours, the 30-share benchmark index was trading at 53049.68 up by 212.47 points or by 0.4 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15878.3 up by 54.25 points or by 0.34 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 53114.7 and intraday low of 52653.77 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15899.8 and intraday low of 15768.4
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were ICICI Bank Ltd. (Rs. 675.50,+3.00%), ITC Ltd. (Rs. 212.55,+2.66%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 992.90,+1.46%), Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Rs. 696.20,+1.31%), Axis Bank Ltd. (Rs. 755.00,+1.14%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1615.40,-1.59%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 1137.25,-0.98%), Asian Paints Ltd. (Rs. 3083.70,-0.67%), IndusInd Bank Ltd. (Rs. 986.95,-0.55%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2365.95,-0.53%), among others.
Among the sectors, Realty index was at 3180.06 up by 36.82 points or by 1.17%. Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. (Rs. 725.60,+8.72%), Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (Rs. 167.90,+2.75%), Sunteck Realty Ltd. (Rs. 379.50,+2.65%), Phoenix Mills Ltd. (Rs. 878.10,+2.09%), Oberoi Realty Ltd. (Rs. 691.85,+2.06%),.
CGS index was at 23908.76 down by -140.73 points or by -0.59%. Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1615.40,-1.59%), GMR Infrastructure Ltd. (Rs. 29.00,-1.36%), Bharat Forge Ltd. (Rs. 791.00,-1.32%), ABB India Ltd. (Rs. 1697.80,-0.88%), Thermax Ltd. (Rs. 1430.45,-0.86%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3543 , shares advanced were 1684 while 1709 shares declined and 150 were unchanged
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.