Indian markets traded volatile and ended marginally in the green amid mixed global cues. In the first half, the benchmark hovered in a range however healthy buying in banking, FMCG and realty aided markets to inch gradually higher as the session progressed.
In the global markets, the pan-European STOXX 600 index rallied 0.6 per cent, while in Asia, South Korea's Kospi and Australia's ASX200 gained 0.13 per cent and 0.11 per cent, respeectively. Hong Kong's Hang Seng, however, fell 1.45 per cent.
The 30-share benchmark index ended at 52975.8 up by 138.59 points or by 0.26 % and then NSE Nifty was at 15856.05 up by 32 points or by 0.2 %.
Sensex touched intraday high of 53114.7 and intraday low of 52653.77 The NSE Nifty touched intraday high of 15899.8 and intraday low of 15768.4
The top gainers of the BSE Sensex pack were ICICI Bank Ltd. (Rs. 676.65,+3.18%), ITC Ltd. (Rs. 212.35,+2.56%), State Bank of India (Rs. 429.15,+1.69%), HCL Technologies Ltd. (Rs. 994.25,+1.60%), Axis Bank Ltd. (Rs. 755.25,+1.17%), among others.
The top losers of the BSE Sensex pack were Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1612.00,-1.80%), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Rs. 1129.70,-1.63%), Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Rs. 2359.25,-0.82%), Reliance Industries Ltd. (Rs. 2105.20,-0.74%), NTPC Ltd. (Rs. 118.50,-0.67%), among others.
Realty index was at 3189.24 up by 46 points or by 1.46%. Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. (Rs. 720.30,+7.93%), Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (Rs. 170.05,+4.07%), Oberoi Realty Ltd. (Rs. 698.45,+3.03%), Sunteck Realty Ltd. (Rs. 378.20,+2.30%), Phoenix Mills Ltd. (Rs. 878.80,+2.17%),.
CGS index was at 23845.96 down by -203.53 points or by -0.85%. Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Rs. 1612.00,-1.80%), Bharat Forge Ltd. (Rs. 789.90,-1.45%), GMR Infrastructure Ltd. (Rs. 29.00,-1.36%), AIA Engineering Ltd. (Rs. 2018.05,-0.99%), ABB India Ltd. (Rs. 1696.00,-0.98%),.
The Market breadth, indicating the overall strength of the market, was weak. On BSE out of total shares traded 3619 , shares advanced were 1704 while 1764 shares declined and 151 were unchanged.
© Alankit All rights reserved 2020
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s account.
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of investors.
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.