© Alankit All rights reserved
Designed, Developed and Content Provided by DION
Attention Investors :
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI
registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when
you approach another intermediary.
2) Now investor will subscribe in IPO only through UPI id created from BHIM APP . Just fill the UPI id on
form with your DP details and give it to us . No worries for refund as the money remain in investor’s
3) Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock
brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end
of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
4) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your mobile number with your
Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important
transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day………….. issued in the interest of
5) Dear Customers, please note that we also do Pro-Account trading in Commodity Segment.
6) Please update your nomination details and link your PAN-Aadhaar as per SEBI guidelines to avoid
freezing your Demat/Trading account.